- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Treats dandruff
- Conditions dry hair
- Beneficial for oily scalps
- Controls hair fall
- Prevents pre-ageing of the hair
- Makes natural hair color long lasting
- Helps in removing hair lice, healing scalp wounds, quick hair growth
- Helps soothe side effects of eczema and psoriasis.
- Nourishes & detangles hair
- Repairs and prevents split ends
- Boosts good cholesterol and reduces prevents bad cholesterol
- Helps keep blood glucose level in control
- Hydrates dry skin
- Gives the skin a natural glow
- By mixing Shikakai Powder with yogurt and applying onto the hairs for 20 minutes will give nourishment to the hairs and make them shiny and silky.
- Make a mixture by adding two (02) teaspoons of Shikakai Powder with one (01) teaspoon of Reetha Powder, one (01) teaspoon of Amla and adding two (02) egg whites to apply on hairs will help control Hair fall, controls dandruff and stimulates hair follicles.
(These remedies may effect certain people having specific medical or physical conditions – it is highly advisable to STOP USING ANY OF THESE REMEDIES IMMEDIATELY if it affects you in any way and consult your personal physician).
- Keep the herb airtight after opening the seal (at all times). Refold package liner tightly after opening it.
- Keep it in vacuum-sealed jar in a dark, cool location for longer use.