- Treats knee problems, diabetes & swelling
- Lightens dark lips
- Softens beard hair
- Treats dandruff
- Repairs and protects skin
- Tones skin
- Hydrates skin
- Fights acne
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Good for sun tanning and pigmentation skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Helps in skin regeneration
- Reduces inflammation and has healing properties
- Helps brighten skin
- Boost collagen formation
- Apply two to three drops, warm in the palm of your hands and apply to your face.
- Or add just one or two drops of it to your normal moisturizer.
- For best results use Rosehip Oil morning and night. Allow 5 minutes before applying a moisturizer or sunscreen over it.