- Purifies the blood
- Treats respiratory diseases, worm infections, cough, gas, asthma & severe intestinal disease
- Stimulates digestion
- Helps improve skin health
- Detoxes the liver
- Maintains sexual health in men
- Heals wounds
- Regulates blood pressure
- Qust E Shireen herb helps in treating skin allergies, eczema, analgesic and others. For treating skin allergies, take three (03) teaspoons of Qust E shireen powder, one (01) teaspoon of Choti Elaichi (cardamom) powder and eight (08) teaspoons of boiled water. Put it in a container, cover it for half an hour and take one ounce of it whenever required..
- By taking one (01) gram Qust E Shireen powder daily will help in treating paralysis.
- For treating cough, cold and fever, take one (01) teaspoon of Qust E Shirren mix it with one (01) tablespoon of honey to make paste of it. Take half (1/2) or one (01) teaspoon of the mixture daily for as long as it is required for an instant relieve.
- For treating Varicose veins take equal quantity of Qust E shireen powder and vegetable oil to make fine paste (as much required for effected area), apply on the affected areas helps in blood circulation and strengthens the weak nerves.
(These remedies may effect certain people having specific medical or physical conditions – it is highly advisable to STOP USING ANY OF THESE REMEDIES IMMEDIATELY if it affects you in any ways and consult your personal physician)
- Keep the herb airtight after opening the seal (at all times). Refold package liner tightly after opening it.
- Keep it in vacuum-sealed jar in a dark, cool location for longer use.