- Helps treat Asthma
- Keeps respiratory disorders low
- Prevents allergies
- Improves oral hygiene
- Boost skin health
- Helps in the process of digestion
- Aids in weight loss
- Strengthens the liver
- Prevents memory loss
- Prevents depression
- By consuming half teaspoon of Desi Pudina powder with water before or after taking meal helps you in digestion of food.
- Take half teaspoon of Desi Pudina, add in water, take about 5 ml to 10 ml and mix with honey helps relieve in cough and sore throat.
- Drinking a cup of Desi Pudina tea will help relieve stomach pain and bloating.
(These remedies may effect certain people having specific medical or physical conditions – it is highly advisable to STOP USING ANY OF THESE REMEDIES IMMEDIATELY if it affects you in any ways and consult your personal physician)
- Keep the herb airtight after opening the seal (at all times). Refold package liner tightly after opening it.
- Keep it in vacuum-sealed jar in a dark, cool location for longer use.