- Helps stimulate blood circulation
- Relieves rheumatism and arthritis and gout
- Protects wounds from bacteria and septicemia
- Removes acne marks and scars
- Clears congestion in lungs
- Helps lower body temperature in fever
- Eliminates intestinal worms
- Relieves headaches, toothaches, earaches, muscle pains and joint pains
- Cures skin infections
- Tones digestive system
- Stimulates growth and strengthens immune system
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or toothpaste.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use to clean household surfaces.
- Include as part of a soothing massage
- Diffuse with Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Lavender essential oils for a calming and pleasant aroma.
- Essential oils can be applied to the crown of your head, behind the ears, to your neck, and to your temples. If the aroma of an oil is too strong, or your skin is sensitive, you can dilute it with a carrier oil.
- Can be added to food.
There are no reviews yet.