- Multani Mitti is known to fight acne and pimples.
- Removes excess sebum and oil.
- Tightens the skin
- Deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat and impurities.
- Evens out skin tone and brightens complexion.
- Treats tanning and pigmentation.
- Effective in treating sunburn, skin rashes and infections (multani mitti is an effective cooling agent)
- Facilitates blood circulation, leading to radiant, glowing skin
- Can be used in cold compresses to treat skin inflammation and insect bites
- Fights and helps in keeping away blackheads/whiteheads, blemishes, freckles, pimple/acne spots
- Has antiseptic properties
- Cleansing properties for the hair
- Its naturally absorbent properties allow it to cleanse your hair of oil while remaining gentle on your skin
- Can be made into a hair mask to clean and condition your hair.
- Can be mixed with rose water and lemon juice and other herbs and ingredients to make a paste for the face, hair and body
- Can be applied daily or twice a week
- Can be used as a body scrub