- Maintains liver and kidney health
- Reduces fever
- Soothes muscle pain
- Helps in weight loss
- Improves insulin activity
- Multiple benefits for hair and skin
- Reduces menstrual pain
- Mix 1 or 2 tablespoon of methi dana into your hair oil helps in hair growth.
- Take few seeds (3,4) of methi dana early morning with water helps in diabetes, cholesterol, reduces fats.
- Take half teaspoon of methi dana in a cup of water cook for few minutes until it turns into a fine paste. Let it cool down then apply the paste on skin scars and pores, massage gently for 5 minutes and leave it dried down then wash with water..
- Or can be used in any other herbal remedies.
(These remedies may effect certain people having specific medical or physical conditions – it is highly advisable to STOP USING ANY OF THESE REMEDIES IMMEDIATELY if it affects you in any ways and consult your personal physician)
- Keep the herb airtight after opening the seal (at all times). Refold package liner tightly after opening it.
- Keep it in vacuum-sealed jar in a dark, cool location for longer use.