- Helps maintain and heal nerve health.
- Improves sexual desire
- Acts as a bug repellent
- Helps against the effects of chemotherapy
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Helps fade scar tissues & heal wounds
- Helps improve concentration & relieve stress
- Works as a sedative
- Can be used for joint and muscle pains.
- Beneficial for arthritis pains, stings and burns
- It can be inhaled (aromatherapy)to get relief from muscle pain, joint pain, insomnia and nervousness
- It can be applied directly on the skin for relieving stress, as well as emotional traumas and shocks.
- It can be applied directly on the skin as an insect repellent, or for lice.
- Using vetiver oil in a diffuser while you sleep could help improve your breathing patterns