- Beneficial for arthritis
- Reduces inflammation
- Beneficial for cardiovascular diseases
- Prevents ulcers
- Beneficial for digestion problems
- Beneficial for kidney issues
- Beneficial for gallbladder stones
- Reduces fatigue
- Removes bad breath
- The nutmeg essential oil is used as a natural food flavouring in baked goods, syrups, beverages (e.g. Coca-Cola), sweets etc
- Adding some nutmeg to warm milk can even help induce relaxation
- Jaiphal oil can also be with current skin products for healthy, glowing skin.
- Nutmeg oil helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles and can be used as a mask
- It can also be added to your favorite shampoo and conditioner for shiny, strong, and healthy hair.
- Not only can nutmeg oil help hair become stronger and shinier, it can also prevent hair fall, encourage hair growth, and even add extra volume. All you have to do is massage a couple of drops of nutmeg oil into your scalp.
- It complements vegetables like cabbage, spinach, broccoli, beans onions and eggplant.
- In soups it works with tomatoes, split peas and black beans
- Can be used in daily routine food intake