- Psyllium relieves constipation. Psyllium is a bulk forming laxative.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It can lower blood sugar levels.
- It may boost satiety and aid weight loss.
- It can lower cholesterol levels.
- It seems to be good for the heart.
- It has prebiotic effects.
- Can consume Isabgol for healthy bowel movement.
- Can be taken orally with water.
- As a bulk laxative supplement, 5 g with a glass of water 3 times per day is a common starting point. People can increase this gradually if they find it tolerable. It depends on the product how many grams are in 1 teaspoon or tablespoon, but 1 tablespoon is a common recommendation as a serving for psyllium husk.
- The best time to consume Isabgol for weight loss is on an empty stomach in the morning or at night before going to bed
- Psyllium usually produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours. Do not take psyllium for longer than 7 days in a row without a doctor’s advice.
- Mix isabgol in warm water and add a few drops of lemon in it. You can drink the mixture right before your meal. Also, you can drink this mixture first thing in the morning. By drinking it early in the morning helps in losing weight.
There are no reviews yet.