- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents scalp infections and soothes the scalp.
- It smoothens the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
- Acts like a natural hair dye
- Nourishes the hair follicles
- Enhances natural hair color
- Mix the Indigo Powder (100 grams for short hair, 200 grams for shoulder-length hair, 300 grams for long hair) in warm water to prepare a paste. Apply on your hair, using gloves if applying with your hands, or a spatula. Leave on for 45 minutes, or more, depending on preferred intensity.
- Add a pinch of salt with the indigo powder paste to release the dye faster and better.
- Always apply indigo hair dye on clean hair.
- Using indigo only will give you a cool toned brown color. For a black color mix it with Henna
There are no reviews yet.