- Treats tuberculosis, asthma, bronchitis
- Treats indigestion
- Treats spleen diseases
- Treats anemia, piles
- Beneficial for vaginal & uterus pains
- Treats parasitic worms
- Treats skin infections
- It used to control dysentery and vomiting
- Gul Mandi helps in treating with Acne Vulgaris, constipation, blood Impurities, Jaundice. By consuming the half teaspoon of 1 teaspoon of this herb or by making it as a tea.
(These remedies may effect certain people having specific medical or physical conditions – it is highly advisable to STOP USING ANY OF THESE REMEDIES IMMEDIATELY if it affects you in any way and consult your personal physician)
- Gul Mandi
- Keep the herb airtight after opening the seal (at all times). Refold package liner tightly after opening it.
- Keep it in vacuum-sealed jar in a dark, cool location for longer use.