- Medicine for high Blood Pressure.
- Not to be taken without Doctor’s prescription.
- Controls high blood pressure.
- 100% natural.
- For normal patients: 1/2 teaspoon before breakfast and 1/2 teaspoon before dinner. Both to be consumed with Lukewarm water.
- For acute patients: Two (02) teaspoon before breakfast, Half (1/2) teaspoon before lunch and dinner. All to be consumed with lukewarm water.
- Fennel seeds
- Knot grass
- Senna leaves
- Burada aaj
- Mirabilis Jalapa
- AVOID Exposure to Moisture.
- STORE Medicines In a Cool, Dry Place
- READ Medicine Labels and Instructions Carefully.