- Prevents coughing and opens respiratory passage
- Induces menstrual cycle and relieves pain
- Fights against ulcer and constipation
- Improves cholesterol level
- Lowers Blood pressure
- Helps in weight loss
- Improves metabolism
- Drinking tea of Ajwain helps relieve in menstrual cramps and relieves cough.
- Daily intake of 1 teaspoon of Ajwain helps in improving metabolism, lowers cholesterol, helps maintain weight and helps against ulcer and constipation.
(These remedies may effect certain people having specific medical or physical conditions – it is highly advisable to STOP USING ANY OF THESE REMEDIES IMMEDIATELY if it affects you in any ways and consult your personal physician)
- Keep the herb airtight after opening the seal (at all times). Refold package liner tightly after opening it.
- Keep it in vacuum-sealed jar in a dark, cool location for longer use.
There are no reviews yet.